Our team helps our clients to reach their goals of permitting their property by working with different government agencies.
Our team of Civil Engineers and Environmental Scientists work with various agencies to solve problems and help educate clients.
We help clients conduct initial site investigations of newly acquired property scout potential new property.
A Few Examples of past projects.
Green Road Consulting has a team of Environmental Planners who specialize in Humboldt County Commercial Property regulations. Our team helps our clients reach their goals of permitting their property. We also offer help to our clients after their applications are submitted by managing their Planning and Building referrals and filing building permits for new or existing structures, archeological studies, biology assessments and more.
Green Road Consulting has a team of Civil Engineers and Environmental Scientists who specialize in North Coast Water Regional Water Quality Control Board, State Water Resources Control Board requirements for California Department of Fish and Wildlife permitting, pond design and grading. Our team works specifically on:
- Filing Notice of Intents
- Developing Water Resource Protection Plans
- Initial Statement of Water Diversion and Use
- Small Domestic Use Appropriations
- Small Irrigation Use Registrations
- Appropriative Water Rights
- Rainwater Catchment Systems
- 1602 Lake or Stream Bed Alteration Agreements (Culvert and Diversion Permitting)
- Road Evaluations & Traffic Management Plans
- On-Site Waste Water Treatment Designs
- Site Grading & Erosion Control Plans
- Alternative Owner Building (AOB) Permits & Agricultural Exempt Building Permits
Water storage is a major asset for any property and a pond is the best way to store it all. Green Road can design and engineer your pond by using accurate 3D modeling to generate surfaces and build a pond to fit your needs.
Real Estate Inspections
Green Road Consulting conducts initial site investigations for new land owners or clients looking to buy a property for cultivation. This allows for our engineers to assess any environmental and/or planning issues a property has and if cultivation permitting is possible on a property.